Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Journal Entry 10


Mingdong Chen

Freshman composition

Ms. Nargiza Matyakubova

19 November 2013

Journal Entry 10

                              Live In the Moment

              With the social fast development, different work, income differences, these changes cause the differences between social positions of humankinds; this is what social pressures are. Marriage is an unavoidable experiment that most everyone in the world must undergo anyway, so do I. With the increasing oldness of my age, my parents curiously question me if I have made a girlfriend from time to time, my answer to them is no. I also ask them not to worry about my future marriage. Sometime my parents and I have a bitter quarrel about if I have a girlfriend, they consider that I do not like to communicate with others is problem, what’s more, I seldom bring any female friends to my home, which may causes them to worry more about my relationship with others; it would be specific to say social communication. Sometimes I would get irritable if my parents continuously keep asking about this question, I would loudly yell at them that it is my personal affairs and tell them that I am an adult already who know what need to do and what cannot do. I also tell them that now it time to study and I need even more time to study because my native language is not English. So I do have much time to do other thing.

              In the recent days, they again talked about that affairs, I pretended not to answer them because I did not want to have any arguments anymore. However, they never stop talking about this. They admired other contemporaries had made a girlfriend, someone might get married. I argued I just want put all my energy on studying because at the beginning my father asked me to make studying come first. I also question them that if those people who have a girlfriend study very well, it would be the best if 3 out 10 people who have a girlfriend study well in school. So my conclusion is that most people who have a girlfriend cannot study well in school, I am not opposed to make a girlfriend, it dependents on if you have an ability to deal with two different matters of your school work and intimate relationship. I also consider I am not prepared to make a girlfriend because I do not have any income to consume for my girlfriend, do not talk more about the marriage. Love is relied on fate.

              Anyway, I consider it is better as well as realistic to live in the moment, we cannot guess right what will happen to us in the future, we cannot do any things to prevent something in the future from happening. So try best to do what you need to do to prepare your future instead of day dream and do nothing. So I am actually not worried my intimate relationship,
It is more important to remain unbiased to look at intimate relationship, everyone has a unique choose, and I chose to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment